Friday, June 27, 2014

Music in the Park scheduling

This week and next week I'm switching up the schedule a bit to accommodate plans I made before Music in the Park was even a thought.  

There is no Music on Friday, June 27.
There will be Music on Wednesday, July 2!

I do plan to hold Music in the Park the 4 weeks following on Fridays: July 11, 18, 25, and August 1. Our wedding is August 9 so classes wouldn't resume until after Jefferson County Schools start up again. I'll be asking for input from everyone on how to continue from there. I'm having so much fun seeing some new and similar faces each week. Thank you for helping me make this a success and spreading the word. I'm having so much fun and I hope you and your kids are as well!

Class Sign Up: 
There will no longer be a sign up sheet attached to the blog or weekly emails. You're all doing a wonderful job of participating with the kids and I certainly have enough instruments! However, I do enjoy receiving an email from new families that will be joining us. It helps me get to know you, remember names, and find out what advertising works best.

No comments:

Post a Comment