Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Piano! July 11 Music in the Park

Join us Friday in the park as we explore my favorite instrument: the piano! I've played piano for over 20 years and credit my love for music and ability to play other instruments to learning piano at a young age. I'm really excited to teach everyone all about it!

We'll talk about different types of pianos, the keys and the strings, playing scales, and of course the kids will get a chance to play. I'll be demonstrating for both classes separately so we will do 2 regular 30 minute classes.

10:00-10:30: Ages 3 & up
10:40-11:10: Ages 2 & under

Like Music in the Park on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/musicwithheather

We had a lot of fun for the 4th last week, check out some of the pictures below! Hope to see you Friday for Music in the Park!








No comments:

Post a Comment